Advanced Stamford International School
#40, Street 570, Boeung Kok II, Khan Toul Kouk, Phnom Penh
Phone: (+855) 23 689 1689
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
The Advanced Stamford International School (ASIS) provides students ages 1.5 to 10 years old with a specialized form of education that was developed with the philosophy of a “whole child approach”. ASIS encourage not only cognitive learning, social skills, and physical coordination, but also emotional growth, independent learning and development of self-esteem. With an environment designed to create self-directed learning, understanding of abstract concepts and create multi-sensory experiences, ASIS guides children to master various skills.
ASIS will be known throughout Cambodia for its unique, highly effective educational experience, community service and active engagement of its parents. The school will become the Center of Excellence in Montessori-Conventional Integrated Approach to Education in Cambodia in the next three years.
– To offer Integrated Montessori-Conventional Education of International Standards in Cambodia.
– To create a trilogy of function of education, extension and international linkages. – To mold individual learner ages three to six to develop the physical, social, intellectual and moral aspects towards development of a whole child and his place in the community.
– To produce well-rounded, competitive graduates of Pre-School Integrated Montessori, prepared and well-equipped both in academic and in English proficiency with excellent communication skill to proceed to primary education and immersion for life-long learning.
– To hire competitive teachers with good scholastic background and develop them to become more competent through exposure and participation to seminars and trainings of Traditional-Montessori education for professional growth and update them of the latest innovation of these approaches.
– To create a healthy workforce that results to increased morale and productivity. – To perform the school’s responsibility of educating parents, understand the growth and development of their child, of the school’s philosophy based on currently popular developmental continuum on tracking a student’s progress from where he or she was upon entering the class to how he or she is moving along (“communication is the cornerstone of this relationship and sincerity is its pillar”).
– To create a community based project as part of the school’s social responsibility.
Language(s): English, Khmer
Grade Level(s): Preschool
Affiliation(s) / Accredited by / Licensed by: – Association Montessori Internationale
Library,Computer Lab,Swimming Pool,Lunch/Cafeteria,Clinic,Playground
Sleeping area, lounge
Social media: www.facebook.com/ASIS.School