Appletree International School
#426, Street 271, Sangkat Teuk Thla, Khan Sen Sok, Pincode - 12102, Phnom Penh
Phone: (855) 92 888 941
APPLETREE International School offers Early Years Program (2-5 years old) to Elementary Program (6-11 years old) and Middle School Program (12-14 years old). Their unique comprehensive curriculum focuses on global competence, 21st century skills by integrating 3 languages—Khmer, English, and Chinese; The Leader in Me Process licensed from the USA; International Financial Literacy Program licensed from Singapore; Project-based Learning and extra and co-curricular activities accompanied with their qualified and experienced teachers, equip their students with a breadth of conductive quality learning experiences that produce the whole-child education in terms of excellence in academic, personality shaping, leadership skills, financial literacy, entrepreneurship mindset, creativity, team work, problem solving, research gathering and time management.
To be Cambodia’s best-in-class centre of education that nurtures students to be successful, well-balanced, internationally minded and responsible citizens.
– Focusing on individual needs of every student through supportive atmosphere by acknowledging and responding to their unique potential.
– Empowering each student to be a curious, confident and creative learner through appropriate international integrated curriculum.
– Employing innovative curriculum that combines the teaching of age-appropriate program.
– Fostering a productive partnership with parents and community to promote the love for learning and behavior of self-discipline and desire for risk taking.
– Committing to continuous evaluation and improvement of curriculum, teachers, staff and school facilities to stay a responsive and effective education provider.
Grade Level(s): Preschool, Primary
Social Media: www.fb.com/appletreeinternationalschool
Language(s): English, Khmer, Chinese