iCAN offers outstanding education, using the International Primary Curriculum (IPC), International Middle Years Curriculum (IMYC) and National Curriculum for England to enrich learning. In a modern, purpose-built campus in the heart of Phnom Penh, their learners are encouraged to be thoughtful, creative, to think critically and to collaborate. iCan community is made up of the wide range of nationalities represented in the Phnom Penh community. This makes for an exciting and dynamic mix of learners, all working to fulfil their potential in a safe, nurturing and positive environment.
Vision, Mission, Values:
“To inspire every child to recognise their full potential, believe they can make a difference and respect themselves, others and the world in which they live.”
To achieve this they:
– Provide a broad and enriched curriculum, which encourages a love of learning that goes beyond what is taught.
– Identify and foster every child’s needs, helping them reach their full potential and encouraging them to become a self-motivated learner.
– Instil in each child an awareness of, and a caring for, the world around them and to initiate a respect for the language, customs and beliefs of other people.
Current term ends on
Grade Level(s): Preschool, Primary, Secondary
Curriculum(s) / Learning Approach(es):
– International Primary Curriculum (IPC)
– International Middle Years Curriculum (IMYC)
– National Curriculum for England
Extracurricular(s): Arts & Crafts, Swimming, Football
Other(s): Lego, cookery, puzzles, junk modelling, montessori activities, board games, chess, pop up card, video editing, debate
Amenities: Swimming Pool, Lunch/Cafeteria, Playground, Football Pitch, Counselling