Founded in 2005 by the support of 27 million US Dollars from Republic of Korea, NPIC, under the Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training of Cambodia, is the chosen one to be center for vocational training and higher education. Located in Sre Rachas village, Dankor distinct, West of Phnom Penh, just 25 minutes from the city center, NPIC is uniquely positioned to contribute to, and draw from, the strength and diversity of this nation-wide metropolis. With a land as big as 10 Hectares, NPIC stands as the biggest in size university in Cambodia. NPIC is big enough to hold more than 20,000 people.
Vision, Mission, Values
National Polytechnic Institute of Cambodia commits to become a research institution in industrial, agricultural, and service areas, and transfers these to learners globally.
National Polytechnic Institute of Cambodia will provide highly applicable, career oriented and technical based education programs to rural and urban students in Cambodia. The school will help the graduates in seeking local and overseas employment with industrial collaboration and the government. Adequate supplies the local and foreign labor market with highly skilled workforce.
1. High Diploma Degree of Automobile Engineering
2. High Diploma Degree of General Mechanical Engineering
3. High Diploma Degree of Civil Engineering
4. Certificate Degree of Culinary Art
5. High Diploma Degree of Electronic Engineering
6. High Diploma Degree of Electrical Engineering
7. High Diploma Degree of Computer Science
8. High Diploma Degree of Tourism & Hospitality
Curriculum(s) / Learning Approach(es) / Accreditation
Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training